The intelligent vibration monitoring system consists of the InnoVib and WiSyspro. InnoVib is the data acquisition unit and the WiSysPro is a comprehensive and powerful vibration analysis tool developed by Vib-Tech.
WiSysPro converts vibration signals into various waveforms and trend charts, in time and frequency domain, for fault analysis.
It generates comprehensive reports. It can set alarm levels and sends email or SMS to alert operations staff. It keeps records of event and alarm enabling monitor the health status of the rotating assets over a long period. More importantly, it manages combination of InnoVib I and InnovIb II simultaneously.
- Intelligent analysis tools, in time and frequency domains, provide you timely and accurate health information of your valuable machinery assets
- Automatic email and/or SMS alerts (optional) to inform your operation team members of potential mechanical problems to minimize downtime
- User friendly UI makes the system configuration and operation settings easy for O&M staff
- Report generation in word format makes report writing an easy task
- Store data in common databases such as SQL, Oracle, and Pgsql
- Manage combination of InnoVib I (wired) and InnoVib II (wireless) data collectors simultaneously