The MCE® (Motor Circuit Evaluator) is a comprehensive static motor tester that produces detailed analyses of motor and circuit conditions in as little as three minutes.
Analysis of the motor and associated circuits through MCE® testing allows for the detection of electrical faults in any one of the five fault zones.
The MCE® is cost effective, as it reduces the number of unplanned shutdowns due to premature motor failure and reduces the amount of motor repairs and replacements. Established baseline readings are stored and recalled after subsequent testing to produce trend data and comparisons. The unit is self-contained, lightweight, and battery operated allowing for the creation of reports and trend graphs in the field.
- Portable and battery powered
- Monitors Power Circuit, Insulation, Stator, Rotor, and Air Gap
- Variable test voltage from 250 to 5000V
- Measures insulation resistance with resolution to 10µΩ using a 4-wire bridge test measurement.
- Measures capacitance (pF) and inductance (mH)
- Six channel simultaneous acquisition
- Torque and efficiency analysis
- Impedance and phase angle measurement
- Power and current signature tests
Motor Condition Monitoring System (e-MCM) – Artesis
e-MCM is a powerful online condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and power meter tool intended for critical AC rotating equipment.
The patented machine learning algorithm of e-MCM enables comprehensive fault detection up to 6 months in advance.
Thanks to around the clock monitoring and real-time model-based voltage and current analysis, e-MCM can detect electrical, mechanical and process-related faults of fixed and variable speed motors as well as driven equipment
- Online Condition Monitoring
- Early Fault Detection
- Automated Fault Diagnosis
- Comprehensive Fault Coverage (Electrical, Mechanical, Process Faults)
- Only Viable Solution For Hard To Reach Motors (Submersible Pumps, Cryogenic Pumps, etc…)
- Effects Of Faults On Energy Efficiency
Ease of Use
The automated fault diagnosis feature of e-MCM makes it very simple to use by maintenance personnel. Rather than overwhelming the end-user with raw signals and data, e-MCM provides processed data results in an actionable form. The system requires minimal operator intervention for set-up and operation and provides clear indication of the nature and severity of developing faults both locally to the monitored equipment and remotely.
e-MCM constantly takes measurements and compares them with its reference condition, in order to assess the severity and type of any developing fault. It is able to recognize abnormalities in a wide range of operating states and is even able to extend its self-learning process when it recognizes that it has moved beyond its original learning limits. This allows e-MCM to achieve very sensitive detection of faults without false alarms.
Ease of Maintenance Planning
Remote monitoring and reporting services contribute to the development of a sustainable predictive maintenance (PdM) system in the plant without additional workload undertaken by the crew.
e-MCM installation requires only three-phase voltage and current connection via low-cost current transformers (CT) and voltage transformers (VT) (if needed). It is usually located at the motor control cabinet, requiring very short cable runs and avoiding the need to install equipment in remote or hazardous areas. When first switched on, e-MCM carries out an automatic self-learning process during which the normal operating condition of the equipment is established. Advanced analysis techniques ensure that this training takes account of variables like speed and load, and that existing faults do not result in training errors.
Motor Condition Monitoring System (MCM) – Artesis
Never Leave your motors without monitoring
Monitor your machines (24/7) for electrical and mechanical fault detection
- Simple to install and use
- Perfect for unskilled staff
- Electrical/mechanical/ process-related fault coverage available
- Continuous monitoring
- Integrate with other systems
- Provides results instead of data for analysis
- Instant and automatic report generation
- Immune to surrounding factors
- Supply voltage problems detectable
- Patented technology (US Patent Number:6014598)