The Affordable Ultrasound Solution For Any Application
Reducing your energy costs is a difficult challenge faced by many industries in today’s economy. But, it doesn’t have to be.
Undetected air or steam leaks, bearing failures and electrical panel faults cost you real money. There’s a way to cut these extra expenses from your energy bill.
Preserve the health of your assets with the SDT200 ultrasound detector. Hear air leaks, trend and monitor the condition of your bearings, safely inspect electrical panels and schedule repairs on your own terms, long before they shut you down – all with ultrasound technology.
Improve asset reliability with your SDT200
- Bearing Monitoring – Identify early-stage bearing defects to prevent unplanned failures.
- Leak Detection – Find and fix leaks to cut your energy costs by 40%.
- Electrical Systems – Scan your electrical systems for partial discharge faults.
- Steam Traps – Identify failed steam traps that reduce system efficiency.
- Valve Monitoring – Inspect valves to identify defect conditions.
- Condition Monitoring – Keep a pulse on the condition of your plant’s assets.
- Marine Applications – Tightness testing and condition monitoring keeps your vessel “Ship Shape”.
- TankTest – Reveal leaks in underground storage tanks.
SDT200 Ultrasound Features
- Built-in ultrasound sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor with a laser pointer for pinpoint accuracy
- Wide range of available airborne and contact sensors
- Digital measurement display
- Intuitive navigation with icon-based menu
- Four condition indicators for more ways to interpret data
- Predefined node tree with 4,000 measurement points
- DataDump software transfers data to PC
- Available in ATEX version
- Device and software available in six languages (EN, FR, DU, GE, ES, IT)
Your Versatile, Portable Ultrasound Solution
It’s a fact: All machines can fail. You need a solution that helps predict those failures early. Schedule your maintenance tasks on your terms. Let SDT help you take back control of your assets.
Whether it’s in the form of equipment failures, unplanned production downtime or costly, last-minute repairs, you need a device that helps you maximize uptime, minimize costs and maintain control of your assets.
The SDT270 ultrasound detector provides greater insight into the health of your assets. It helps you control energy costs, predict failures, improve product quality and increase overall production uptime. With your SDT ultrasound solution, you have the ability to predict and prevent failures before they occur. Stop relying on the reactive, fire-fighting maintenance measures of the past and start a proactive approach.
SDT340 and UAS Lite
An advanced condition monitoring platform to assess the health of your assets and the reliability of your facility
Detect, Trend, and Analyze Ultrasound and Vibration.
- Enhance productivity in the field with on-screen time signal, spectrum, split screen view, and icon navigation.
- The 3.5’’ color display gives you a crystal clear view in the darkest conditions.
- Experience enhanced impact detection with focus mode. See defects others simply cannot.
- Record time waveform data up to 10 minutes in duration with enhanced signal data.
- Pan and expand your time signal or spectrum and list the highest values to improve in-field diagnosis.
- Recall historical data for trending and alarming in-the-field acquisition.
- Cut the cord with SDT340’s high definition Bluetooth headphones.
- The intuitive interface to UAS4.0 allows for data collection in “off-route” mode.
- UAS lite is a data storage an analysis program to manage the data collected from the SDT340
- Create data trees and assign sensors in real-time on the SDT340
- Analyze the collected data’s Timewaveform and Specrtum (FFT) with Delta Cursors and Periodic Cursors
- Trend static data with SDT’s 4CI condition indicators